There was two buildings which were assign to duke's M. Oginskis Orchestra school in this place. They were built in 1873.
One of the buildings had 9 rooms and the bigest room of all mainly, was used for rehearsals. The other building had three floors and it was named "Switzerland", it had beautiful balconies in the second and trhid floor. Balconies were decoreted with carved fruits, flowers and variuos leaves. The building reminded beautiful houses in Alpine.
Howerver, the number decreased of musicians after the M. Oginskis deaf in 1902 and only the building "Switzerland" was used.
Sadly, but the music school buildings, like the other buildings were also demolished in 1932.
In 1990 remindful monument was built at this palce.