Author - Romualdas Inčirauskas.
These "Jewish" medals are related to the presence of Jews in the capital of Samogitia. The articles are "recessed" in the bricks of buildings at approximately the height of the human eye.
Iždinės st. 11: Telšiai ješibot. Higher School of Rabbis, 1873. founded by Rabbi Gaon Leizer Gordon.
Aukštoji st. 3. Here was the Soldiers Synagogue. Jews of the highest class prayed in it. Built in the 19th century. in the middle of the 19th century. On the second side.
Market a. 19. Here was the first Jewish synagogue, located approximately on the site of the now five-storey house on Laisvės Street and the former Džiugas Cinema. This synagogue has not survived.
Cathedral a. 2; St. Inlay of the "Jew" medal in the door of Antanas Paduvietis Cathedral.
Turgaus a 19; Market a. 11; Iždinės st. 11; Aukštoji st. 3; Cathedral a. 2, Telšiai