Brėvikiai manor can be reached by driving 3 km to the east from Alsėdžiai town. The manor has belonged to the old family of Samogitian nobles Narutavičius since ancient times. This family received the coat of arms in 1413. Horodles during acts. On that occasion, their old name Norutis was changed to Narutowicz.
To this day, a wooden dwelling house (palace), a barn, the remains of a basement, part of the old manor alley have survived. Stanislovas Narutavičius Museum has started to be organized.
The manor can be inspected by prior arrangement by phone.